Our company takes the utmost precaution in protecting our clients' privacy. In order to provide the best service and products available, we take full responsibility for protecting our clients' privacy.
- 1. Compliance with laws and regulations
- Our company follows all relevant laws and regulations related to individual privacy.
- 2. Internal Systems
- We maintain an internal system to manage and protect the personal and company sensitive data of each of our clients.
- 3.Collection of personal information
- In instances where we collect personal information of our clients, we will make clear why it is necessary for us to collect that information.
- 4.Use of personal information
- In instances where we collect personal information of our clients, we will make clear how and for what purpose we intend to use that information.
- 5. Ensuring accuracy
- We will take appropriate measures to ensure that your information is kept up-to-date and accurate.
- 6. Safety measures
- We implement restriction methods to protect access, loss, alteration and leakage of your information.
- 7. Internal education
- 8. Third-party use
- 9. Limits of third-party use
We will comply with all laws and regulations regarding the sharing of information with a third party, and decline to share this information with a third party prior to obtaining permission from the client. Information for a third party will be shared under the following circumstances:
- ・Disclosure of information is required to fulfill service to the client.
- ・Disclosure of information to a representative of a third party company is required to fulfill service to the client.
- ・Permission is received from the client.
- ・Disclosure of information is required from a specific legal proceeding or law.
- ・In instances where the client violates an agreement of service, in which our company must take action to protect our rights.
- 10. Correction of personal information
- We will promptly correspond with any clients requests to update or change their personal information.
- 11. Ongoing review of our internal systems
- In order to maintain the highest degree of privacy with our clients, we are continually assessing the effectiveness of our internal operations.
- 12. Disclaimer
- Our company is not responsible for the information and policies of external websites linked from our company website.